Specification Sales Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a tenacious and driven sales professional with experience working within the construction industry, to join our ambitious and growing business, where you’ll be responsible for driving new business development across an established territory.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. The company trades through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement CEMFREE binder.
At DB Group, we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
The Specification Sales Manager Role
Joining the Commercial Team within our PUDLO brand, as a Specification Sales Manager, your success in the role will be key to the achievement of our ambitious growth plans, as you continue to develop PUDLO’s market share within the structural waterproofing industry in the South of the UK, with a territory covering Bristol to Southampton and around London.
You will have the benefit of leveraging existing relationships as you continue to develop our market presence, although a good proportion of your time will also be spent identifying new business opportunities, making new working relationships with Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Developers, Local Authorities and Specialist Installers, onboarding and retaining customers and providing an outstanding technical support service.
You’ll have the drive and desire to go the extra mile in order to drive our brand in your designated territory, achieve the customer’s aims and secure sales to ensure your success in this role.
What will I need to be considered for this Specification Sales Manager vacancy?
- Proven track record in delivering results and exceeding targets within a field-based new business development or sales role gained within the construction industry
- Knowledge of construction design drawings, standards and build sequencing
- Experience in generating technical specifications for building products
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Superb communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence
As part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, you’ll be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table, and your efforts, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded. You’ll also receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary plus commission, with OTE of £40,000 to £50,000, with the level dependent on skills and experience
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Location: Field-based sales role covering a territory from Bristol to Southampton and London.
To apply for this position, please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=2efd3925-bfb7-4fcf-9ac2-88ba76603645
All applications for this Specification Sales Manager / New Business Development Manager (Construction) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.