Senior Marketing Executive
Option for part remote working available.
If you’re an experienced marketing professional looking to join a rapidly growing organisation, and you have proven experience of planning and creating impactful marketing content, this is an excellent opportunity to join our ambitious business in a highly autonomous and rewarding role.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading Pudlo waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
At DB Group we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
The Role – Senior Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Marketing and Commercial Services Manager, you’ll be given the autonomy to take responsibility for developing and executing a marketing plan in line with the business growth strategy, raising awareness of DB Group’s products and brands to existing and prospective customers. You will be part of a small but friendly team who have created a fun and collaborative working environment.
Your duties will also include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing the creation and promotion of marketing content and collateral, including brochures, case studies, newsletters, and advertising materials
- Liaising with external design agencies to organise the creation of high-quality marketing and promotional materials
- Managing and regularly updating content on the company website and social media accounts
- Assisting with the organisation and management of events, exhibitions and marketing activities both internally and externally
- Supporting the development of lead generation initiatives through targeted content and campaigns
- Managing internal communications for the Group
- Evaluating all campaign activity and producing monthly reports for Senior Team
- Gathering the latest market insight to inform marketing campaigns
As the Senior Marketing Executive, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- A salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000, with the level dependent on experience
- Permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
You will be working from our head office in Bourn, Cambridgeshire – however there is flexibility to work from home for part of the week if preferred.
Our Requirements – Senior Marketing Executive
- Proven marketing experience, including planning and creating content and activities, focused on driving business growth
- Excellent literacy and copywriting skills, with proven ability to write engaging content
- Strong understanding of social media channels and management tools
- Proactive, and able to use own initiative and work without close supervision
- A high standard of organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Full UK driving licence
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the DB Group website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
All applications for this Senior Marketing Executive vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
To apply for the position, please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=ee191d04-070b-44f0-b254-112439f3231e