Who we are
DB Group (Holdings) based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the early 1970s and is a leading innovator of specialist cementitious products and supplies a comprehensive range of waterproofing products into the construction industry. The Company trades through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
What we value
At DB Group, we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people; enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
We have ambitious growth plans and believe that our success is reliant on highly accountable, driven, talented teams. If you would like to join us on this exciting journey then we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain valuable work experience and achieve a Level 3 Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship Qualification. Working within the Marketing and Commercial Services team, you will support the delivery of Marketing plans across each of the business lines within the Group.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Creating and publishing content on our Social Media platforms
- Booking media and supporting the creation of collateral according to group templates, including briefing, quotations, booking, and approvals.
- Attending site launch events and site visits when required to support performance as well as attending industry events with the marketing team.
- Assisting with maintaining all websites ensuring content is regularly refreshed and Tone of Voice is on brand.
- Supporting with the creation of marketing collateral, including brochures, advertisements and other literature.
- Providing administrative support to the wider Commercial Services team.
In return you’ll recieve:
- Level 3 Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship – expected duration 1-2 years (a permanent role will be available at the end of this for the right candidate)
- A salary of £21,500 per annum
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme –matching company contribution up to 5%
- Social Events
- Friendly, supportive working environment
- Full time working hours, Monday to Friday
Due to the requirements of the apprenticeship qualification, we are looking for candidates with GCSE (or equivalent) in mathematics and English language at grade C or grade 4 or above.
In addition to the above, you should have:
- Enthusiasm and a desire to learn new skills.
- Great organisation skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Whilst the role will be based at our offices, there will be a requirement to travel to client sites and events.
More about us
Our team means a lot to us, and progression and quality underpin everything we do. We spend time listening, collaborating, and continuously innovating the products we offer as part of an open culture. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
All applications for this Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions. Apply here.