This is not your average Management Accountant role. That’s why we are seeking a dynamic and driven individual with the determination and desire to take on new challenges, to lead projects and work cross-functionally to improve business processes and systems.
If this sounds like you, and you are either fully qualified or nearing qualification and you’d love to move into
a role with wide-ranging responsibilities, working in a dynamic environment as part of an ambitious and growing business, then we want to hear from you.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, as the Management Accountant you will enjoy a challenging, varied and interesting role with overall responsibility for data analysis, financial reporting and control of Capex and working capital.
This role is more than just the traditional Management Accountant role, as you will be involved in a broad range of activities and have the opportunity to lead projects and work cross-functionally to improve business processes and systems.
You’ll be part of a small finance team based at our site in Bourn, however there is likely to be infrequent travel required to support other UK sites as necessary as we continue with our ambitious growth plans.
What will I need to be considered for this Management Accountant vacancy?
Flexibility, enthusiasm, ambition and being a team player are all qualities that will ensure your success in this exciting role, but you will also need:
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant gained within the commercial sector, ideally within a manufacturing or construction business
- Be CIMA qualified / part qualified, or have an equivalent qualification such as ACCA
- Good technical accounting knowledge and a sound understanding of finance principles
- Strong IT skills including advanced financial modelling ability
- Excellent problem solving, critical analysis and organisational skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, and able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Willingness to travel when required
As part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, you’ll be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table, and your efforts, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded. You’ll also receive the following benefits:
- A salary of up to £40,000, level dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full-time hours Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. The Company trades through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement CEMFREE binder.
At DB Group we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
Location: Bourn, Cambridgeshire
To apply for this position, please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=909d717a-d225-496b-92c8-155a2fdb9c45
All applications for this Management Accountant vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.