DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. The company trades through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement CEMFREE binder.
At DB Group we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
The Role – Lead Generation Coordinator
Reporting to our Marketing and Commercial Services Manager, as a Lead Generation Coordinator you will support our field-based external sales teams by using information gathered from a variety of sources to contact prospective clients. You will be part of a small but friendly team that have created a fun and collaborative working environment.
You will be required to:
- Use construction lead generation online databases to identify and track potential opportunities
- Engage with prospective clients to arrange introductory discussions, project meetings and CPD’s, whilst liaising closely with the field sales team to keep them continuously updated on progress
- Prioritise and coordinate multiple projects
- Monitor construction industry media to identify potential project opportunities and trends
- Promote and offer CPD presentations with specifiers with projects where our products can be used
- Work closely with the marketing department to propose campaigns to expand our presence
- Manage leads and participate in networking
Our Requirements – Lead Generation Coordinator
- Proven experience within a similar lead generation or sales role which involved outbound cold calling
- Excellent administrative and customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Highly accountable, self-motivated, committed and tenacious, with a resilient attitude
- IT literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
As part of a company that will value your professional and personal development, you’ll be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table, and your efforts, dedication and contribution to business goals will be noticed and rewarded. You’ll also benefit from:
- Permanent contract with full-time hours Monday to Friday
- Salary in the region of £25,000 to £28,000, with the level dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
You’ll be based within our head office in Bourn (Cambridgeshire).
To apply for this position, please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=a66cff6c-ba6f-41ec-acd5-c06486d2ccd8
All applications for this Lead Generation Coordinator (Outbound Sales Executive) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.