Lead Generation Co-ordinator
In order to support our growth plans we have an exciting new Lead Generation Co-ordinator role. This will be supporting our external sales teams, across the business within our well established medium-sized organisation based in Bourn, Cambridge. The successful candidate will be able to help shape this new role as part of the team.
DB Group (Holdings) Ltd, based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of structural waterproofing systems and sustainable cementitious products for the construction industry. The company trades through a range of brands including market leading PUDLO waterproofing systems, Cemfree, ultra-low carbon cement and MPS Concrete Solutions.
The Lead Generation Co-ordinator will:
- Use construction lead generation online databases to identify and track potential opportunities for all brands across the business
- Work closely with the external sales team in setting up project and introductory meetings and CPD presentations
- Develop new business via telephone, to introduce the company and its services.
- Prioritise and co-ordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner
- Monitor construction industry media to identify potential project opportunities and trends
- Promote and offer CPD presentations with specifiers with projects where our products can be used.
- Work closely with the marketing department to propose campaigns to expand our presence
- Lead management and networking
Maintain accurate customer records on the CRM system.
This description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments in their role.
- Lead Generation or sales experience with experience in cold calling.
- Computer literate, competent at MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- At least 1 year experience in a similar sales role
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Proficiency in English – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consideration will be given to relevant academic and vocational qualifications but there is an expectation of a minimum of a Grade C GCSE in Maths and English Language
- Ability to build rapport internally and externally
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Positive and proactive attitude towards problem solving
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- To be pleasant and articulate at all times
- Be able to work on your own initiative and well-organised
- Previous experience in a sales office environment.
The role of Lead Generation Co-ordinator will be based at our head office in Bourn, just outside Cambridge. Normal working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5:00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4:00pm.