Do you have a full UK driving licence, and an interest in developing/furthering your career in construction? If so, this is an excellent opportunity where you’ll benefit from training and support to become the ‘go-to-expert’ for our on-site construction projects.
PUDLO, part of DB Group (Holdings) Ltd, is a world-famous brand in structural waterproofing. Our comprehensive product range is supported by exceptional customer support throughout each stage of the process.
At DB Group, we care about our people and they are encouraged to share ideas and collaborate to achieve our goals. By joining our business, you’ll be supported to develop your career and play a key role during an exciting period of growth to help drive the organisation forward.
Joining our field-based Technical Support team, you’ll be travelling daily from your home to customer sites across the South East of England. You’ll benefit from thorough training that will enable you to provide on-site technical support to colleagues and customers for multiple construction projects where PUDLO waterproofing systems are being installed.
- Salary up to £32,000, higher salary negotiable for a highly experienced candidate
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Private health care
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Events
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Knowledge of / appreciation for health and safety at construction sites
- Desire to work within the construction industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic level of IT literacy (e.g., updating information on CRM)
Although not essential, previous experience gained in a construction site environment would be highly advantageous, as would knowledge of structural waterproofing.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=4b0cf817-d03d-4be5-8bc9-4ef519ab66fd
All applications for this vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.