Working at customer sites, predominantly across the South East of England
Do you have experience gained working in a construction site environment, with a good understanding of health and safety procedures? If so, read on…
MPS, the contracting division of DB Group, provides industry expertise in a wide range of applications including concrete repair, jointing solutions and waterproofing installations, and we have worked on a number of prestigious projects including AELTC Wimbledon Centre Court and the King’s Cross regeneration scheme. MPS has grown significantly since it was founded in 2013 and our strategic objectives will see us continue to evolve and expand in line with industry demands.
Our team mean a lot to us – you’ll be supported to play a key role during an exciting period of growth to help drive the business forward, with the potential to progress to Senior Site Operative.
MPS Site Operatives are the primary point of contact for customers on site, representing the business in a professional manner.
Often working in a team of two, you will be responsible for undertaking concrete repair, and installing movement joints and cavity drains. You will also be responsible for completing the necessary administrative documentation, and at all times having the highest regard for health and safety.
Significant travel is required to carry out on-site works, primarily in and around London, although travel to other areas will increase as the business grows and diversifies. You, or the team member you are working with, will have access to a company van for work purposes.
- Experience gained working in a construction site environment with a good understanding of health and safety procedures at work
- Full UK driving licence
- Positive attitude, with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Flexibility, self-motivation and strong attention to detail
Although not essential, a Green CSCS Card would be advantageous, as would experience gained with concrete repair (specifically resin injection or related activities), although full training will be provided.
We are committed to continued investment in our people and their development. You will also benefit from:
- A salary circa £30,000, potentially negotiable depending on experience with ongoing salary progression based on increased skill set through ongoing training and development
- Access to a company van for work purposes (depending on home location)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme – matched employer contributions up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility with hours will be required to meet demands of the business.
Travelling to customer sites across the South East of England. Due to the current location of customer sites, candidates should be within a commutable distance of London and able to easily access Luton on a regular basis.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=6b5eddb2-7f50-4d5b-943e-2c52bcd9668c
All applications for this Construction Site Operative vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.