Using a company van to travel from your home to construction sites across South East England (predominantly London). Potential to progress to Senior Site Operative.
Join our friendly team, and benefit from:
- Permanent contract working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am and 6pm
- Salary circa £30,000 (equivalent to a pay rate of approx. £14.42 per hour), with higher salary potentially negotiable depending on experience
- Fantastic holidays – 34 days including bank holidays with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Access to a company van for work purposes
- Career development opportunities, with potential to progress to Senior Site Operative
- Opportunities to develop your skill set and knowledge through formal courses and qualifications and on-the-job learning
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contributions up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
- Social events
The Role – Construction Site Concrete Operative
Working as part of our MPS Concrete Repair team, you’ll be the primary point of contact for customers on site. Often working in a team of two, and following training, your role will include:
- Undertaking resin injection and penetration
- Installing cavity drains
- Assisting with broader concrete repair activity
- Completing administrative documents
Our Requirements – Construction Site Concrete Operative
- Experience gained working in a construction site environment
- Full UK driving licence
- Appropriate level of physical fitness required for undertaking manual labour tasks
- With training provided, the ability to use Microsoft Office packages and a CRM to basic level
- Positive attitude, with a great work ethic and a desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and superb attention to detail
- CSCS card desirable
More About Us
DB Group (Holdings) Limited was established in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero-cement Cemfree binder.
MPS, the contracting division of the Group, provides industry expertise in a wide range of applications including concrete repair and waterproofing installations, and we have worked on a number of prestigious projects including AELTC Wimbledon Centre Court and the King’s Cross regeneration scheme.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click the link here.
All applications for this Construction Site Concrete Operative vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.