Working at customer sites, predominantly across the South East of England. Potential to progress to Senior Site Operative.
Do you have experience gained working in a construction site environment, with a good understanding of health and safety procedures? If so, read on…
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
MPS, the contracting division of the Group, provides industry expertise in a wide range of applications including concrete repair, jointing solutions and waterproofing installations, and we have worked on a number of prestigious projects including AELTC Wimbledon Centre Court and the King’s Cross regeneration scheme. MPS has grown significantly since it was founded in 2013 and our strategic objectives will see us continue to evolve and expand in line with industry demands.
MPS Site Operatives are the primary point of contact for customers on site, representing the business in a professional manner.
Often working in a team of two, you will be responsible for undertaking concrete repair, and installing movement joints and cavity drains. You will also be responsible for completing the necessary administrative documentation, and at all times having the highest regard for health and safety.
Significant travel is required to carry out on-site works, primarily in and around London, although travel to other areas will increase as the business grows and diversifies. You, or the team member you are working with, will have access to a company van for work purposes.
Although welcome, prior experience is not essential as full training will be provided. However, the following attributes are essential:
- Experience gained working in a construction site environment with a good understanding of health and safety procedures at work
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to use Microsoft Office packages and CRM systems to basic level
- Positive attitude, with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Flexibility, self-motivation and strong attention to detail
Although not essential, a Green CSCS Card would be advantageous.
We stay ahead of the pack by continually investing in our product and our people. You will also benefit from:
- A salary circa £30,000, higher salary potentially negotiable depending on experience
- Access to a company van for work purposes
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Private healthcare
- Permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility with hours will be required to meet demands of the business
You’ll be travelling to customer sites across the South East of England. Due to the current location of customer sites, candidates should be within a commutable distance of London and able to easily access Luton on a regular basis.
More about us
Our team mean a lot to us, and progression and quality underpin everything we do. We spend time listening, collaborating, and continuously innovating the products we offer, and you’ll be supported to play a key role during an exciting period of growth to help drive the business forward, with potential to progress to Senior Site Operative.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=fd32af26-0fb6-4329-a095-a7a0121b59f3
All applications for this Construction Site Operative vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.