Field based role travelling from your home to construction project sites across the South East of England.
Do you have a full UK driving licence, and an interest in developing / furthering your career in construction? If so, this is an excellent opportunity where you’ll benefit from training and support to become the ‘go-to-expert’ for our on-site construction projects.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
PUDLO is a world-famous brand in structural waterproofing, which began with PUDLO concrete additive. The waterproofing range has broadened into a comprehensive choice of solutions, including waterproof and gas-proof membranes and cavity drain systems.
Joining our field-based Technical Support team, you’ll be travelling daily from your home to customer sites across the South East of England. You’ll benefit from thorough training that will enable you to provide on-site technical support to colleagues and customers for multiple construction projects where PUDLO waterproofing systems are being installed. Your duties will include:
- Undertaking pre-work inspections
- Supporting contractors installing PUDLO systems (e.g., overseeing pouring concrete / applications of membranes)
- Providing technical assistance to individuals on-site until all PUDLO works have been completed
- Liaising with customers / colleagues to check which sites are using materials and attending as many as possible
- Maintaining regular contact with office-based colleagues
- Salary up to £32,000, higher salary potentially negotiable depending on experience
- Permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company vehicle
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Full UK driving licence
- Superb attention to detail, with a willingness to learn and a flexible approach towards tasks
- Comfortable in translating technical requirements into considered project plans
- IT savvy, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel occasionally to customer / trial locations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Although not essential, previous experience gained in a construction site environment would be highly advantageous, as would knowledge of structural waterproofing.
More about us
Our team mean a lot to us, and progression and quality underpin everything we do. We spend time listening, collaborating, and continuously innovating the products we offer as part of an open culture, and you’ll be supported to play a key role during an exciting period of growth to help drive the business forward. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=13a85199-948d-4ded-9d43-d606d3bf2926
All applications for this Construction Site Advisor vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.