The Role – Technical Advisor
Reporting to the Site Support Manager, as a Technical Advisor, you will be responsible for onsite technical support to multiple construction projects where PUDLO waterproofing systems are being installed, including waterproof concrete, membranes, and structural drainage systems.
By becoming the projects go-to expert for PUDLO waterproofing, you will build strong relationships across the project delivery team to identify new project and networking opportunities that can be passed to the sales team. Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of projects once they have been secured and a contractor has been appointed; supporting the contractor in the successful implementation of the chosen PUDLO systems
- Providing industry-leading technical support and QA to the project and customer throughout projects until all PUDLO works have been completed and relevant warranties have been issued
- Maintaining regular contact with all assigned projects, establishing PUDLO requirements ahead of time and arranging appointments with all designated projects
- Maintaining accurate, timely and efficient records on the company’s CRM system
- Liaising closely with technical and operations departments on project requirements
As a Technical Advisor, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Permanent contract, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday
- A competitive annual salary, with the level dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Company vehicle
Our Requirements – Technical Advisor
- Experience working in a construction environment
- Broad knowledge of construction, design drawings, and build sequencing
- Knowledge and experience of construction site practices and safety procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Problem-solving attitude, able to perform under pressure
- Passionate, energetic, collaborative, and empathetic
- Open and honest in approach
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- A full and valid UK driving licence
Although not essential CSSW or Tech ICT would be advantageous. Experience in a client-facing, quality assurance role and knowledge of waterproofing or gas proofing is desirable but full training will be provided.
About DB Group
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing and the zero cement CEMFREE binder.
At DB Group we believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
To apply for this role please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=7f79aa64-6c54-4c31-afdb-6e3573683fa5
All applications for this Technical Advisor vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the DB Group website, where you will be required to complete an online application.