About DB Group
DB Group Holdings (Ltd) are proud to have invented, developed and patented a new ultra-low carbon alternative to traditional cement. Cemfree™ is a revolutionary ultra-low carbon alternative to traditional Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) – concrete’s most carbon-expensive material – resulting in a dramatic CO2 reduction compared to conventional concrete. It uses existing production techniques, installation principles and delivery infrastructure, so the only real difference is a positive one – CO2 savings of up to 88%.
We are seeking to appoint a new, high performing Sales Manager to drive revenue growth targets and maximise Cemfree™’s commercial potential. The successful candidate should have previous commercial experience, display confidence and be experienced in presenting to groups of clients and specifiers, and ideally have an in-depth knowledge of concretes and performance characteristics. Most important is that we appoint the right person for the role who possesses a genuine “can do” work ethic, who can contribute as a good team member and is tenacious in their approach.
Salary on offer is commensurate with experience plus private health cover and a company car is available.
Purpose / Responsibilities of the Role
- To create industry awareness of Cemfree™ and achieve profitable sales whilst maintaining and building good customer relationships to ensure DB Group’s market position is optimised
- With the support of the commercial team, you will develop the customer base through excellent service and sales ability and by providing unique solutions to our customers’ requirements
- Report and forecast sales performance and act upon market information
- Identify new markets/applications whilst being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Technical and practical support to customers (typically ready-mix concrete suppliers) and contractors both at HO and on site technical support to internal and external operations and the supply chain including practical on-site engagement
Skills / Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Able to demonstrate excellent sales and leadership skills with a proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with strong business sense and industry experience
- An excellent communicator with a demonstrated ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Willingness to travel nationally and occasionally internationally according to the needs of the business
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills with IT competency – Excel / Word / MS Project
- A full UK or EU driving licence.
- Knowledge and experience of construction site practices.
- An interest in sustainable construction products and experience within this sector.
- Technical and practical knowledge of concretes, their performance characteristics, practical placement and curing methods relating to handling of concrete on-site.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you: Apply here to get in touch with our recruiting team.