At PUDLO Waterproof Systems we offer Continual Professional Development presentations.
Structural Waterproofing Design Principles
This seminar looks at the waterproofing of underground concrete structures. It will help you to understand the following topics:
- The different waterproofing systems available and how they can benefit your project
- Specific design criteria and details for underground waterproofing systems
- The relevant industry codes and standards including BS 8102: 2009, BS EN 1992 and BS 8485: 2015
- The importance of workmanship and quality assurance systems
- The problems that can occur and how to avoid pitfalls
Gas Proofing Design Principles
This seminar will look at the key considerations of gas proofing your project. It will help you to understand the following topics;
- Specific design criteria and details for gas-proofing systems
- The relevant industry codes and standards, including BS 8485, CIRIA C748 & C735 as well as others
- The importance of ventilation and what needs to be considered
- The gas proofing products and benefits and what they need to have to ensure full gas protection
- The application of relevant gas proofing case studies
Both these presentations are RIBA-approved and lasts approximately 45 minutes. Please complete the enquiry form to book a PUDLO Waterproof Systems CPD at your practice.