David Ball Group Ltd, based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer of cementitious and sand products for the construction industry. The company trades through a range of brands including market leading PUDLO waterproofing systems.
To support our growth plans we now need to recruit a PUDLO Technical Advisor to cover projects primarily in the North of England and Scotland. You will be part of the PUDLO Site Team offering on-site QA support to the construction team and ensuring the highest standards are met at every stage. You will also support the regional Specification Manager with business development activities to create awareness of PUDLO’s products and services in the North and Scotland. These activities will be co-ordinated by the regional Specification Manager and include; arranging and attending introductory and project meetings with engineers and architects, organising cpd’s with these offices, and identifying new project opportunities.
- Carry out on-site visits as a member of PUDLO Site Support Team, making sure PUDLO concrete is placed within the industry guidelines.
- Maintaining site and van accessory stock levels
- Responsible for managing your own projects
- Remote lone working, travelling to different sites over the course of the week
- Reporting to the PUDLO Site Support Manager daily
- Carrying out all required administration reports on site
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis
- Develop relationships with Clients, Consulting Engineers, Contractors and Ground workers on-site
- Inspect and advise upon installation of PUDLO waterproof membranes
- Work closely with regional Specification Manager on business development activities
This description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments in their role.
- Full UK Driving Licence as company vehicle will be provided
- Previous construction site experience desired although not necessary as full training will be provided.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Honest and hardworking
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word and excel
- Competent in using a smart phone or tablet
- Willing to learn new skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently for a large majority of the time
- To be pleasant and articulate at all times
Please send your CV to HR@dbgholdings.com