Home-based role with national travel
We have an exceptional opportunity for a commercially driven leader to take responsibility for the operational and strategic delivery of our PUDLO Waterproofing business unit.
Reporting to the Group Commercial Manager, the PUDLO Commercial Manager will be responsible for leading our Waterproofing business to achieve growth by developing and delivering high quality commercial strategies aligned to our existing company values and standards of service.
You will work collaboratively with other members of the management team and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing and growing the existing teams, providing clear leadership and vision, inspiring and motivating employees to achieve excellence and mentoring them as they develop new skills.
- Extensive, proven experience operating at a senior level within an organisation providing products or services to the construction industry.
- Proven leadership in developing product and service offerings that drive greater customer value and company returns.
- Experience in developing and delivering sales strategies to support organisational growth.
- Proven experience in building, managing and coaching successful teams to extraordinary performance.
- High levels of accountability and drive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport, and present information articulately and engage audiences at all levels
- Resilient, robust, and emotionally intelligent
- Able to develop and implement processes and procedures to suit the demands of a growing business.
- Excellent tactical and strategic negotiation skills.
As the PUDLO Commercial Manager, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Company vehicle or equivalent allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme –matched company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
DB Group (Holdings) based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the early 1970s and is a leading innovator of specialist cementitious products and supplies a comprehensive range of waterproofing products into the construction industry. The Company trades through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
At DB Group, we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people; enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
We have ambitious growth plans and believe that our success is reliant on highly accountable, driven, talented teams. If you would like to join us on this exciting journey then we want to hear from you!
To apply for the role please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=b6607df2-a426-47e2-8d1f-5479f873898c