National Sales Manager (Infrastructure)
Working from home/field based covering the UK
This is a fantastic opportunity in a newly created role to join a forward-thinking organisation, who are passionate about delivering product and service excellence to their customers.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading Pudlo waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
Pudlo is a world-famous brand in structural waterproofing, which began with Pudlo concrete additive. The waterproofing range has broadened into a comprehensive choice of solutions, including waterproof and gas-proof membranes and cavity drain systems.
The Role – National Sales Manager (Infrastructure)
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, as National Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering strategic growth by taking Pudlo products and services into new construction market sectors. Through considered market mapping, stakeholder identification and relationship building you will establish the reputable brand within infrastructure market sectors, growing market share in line with the company’s long term strategic plans.
Your duties will also include, although will not be limited to:
- Formulating strategic plans which support routes to market within infrastructure, including, but not limited to water, rail, road, power
- Developing relationships with sector specific decision makers through various networking opportunities
- Working with the Sales Team to leverage existing customer relationships
- Building bespoke supply agreements, proposals, and solutions for the designated market sector
- Maintaining a close overview of the market and competitor set
- Presenting on progress against strategic objectives to the Senior Management Team and Board
- Conducting technical project meetings
- Facilitating and assisting in the development of targeted marketing content for the infrastructure sector
As the National Sales Manager, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission with on-target earnings of £55,000 to £65,000 (level dependent on experience)
- Permanent contract, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Company vehicle or equivalent allowance
You will be working from home, travelling to prospective and existing client sites across the UK. Visits to our head office in Cambridgeshire will be required around 1 to 2 times per month.
Our Requirements – National Sales Manager (Infrastructure)
- Proven track record in delivering results within a field-based technical sales role gained within materials or service supply into infrastructure sectors
- A range of existing contacts and relationships within the UK infrastructure market
- Demonstrable knowledge of how procurement works within the UK infrastructure market
- High levels of accountability, tenacity and drive, and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build trust and rapport, and present information articulately and engage audiences at all levels
- Superb organisational skills with a methodical approach to project management
- Resilient, robust, and emotionally intelligent
- Excellent IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
More about us:
At DB Group we believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
To apply for this role please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=6c9c40d9-5997-431c-8d34-3b7cb2afa34c
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the DB Group website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
All applications for this National Sales Manager (Infrastructure) vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.