MPS Site Operatives are the primary point of contact for customers on-site, representing the business in a professional manner.
Often working in a team of two, you will be responsible for undertaking concrete repair, installation of movement joints and cavity drain installation. You will also be responsible for completing the necessary administrative reports whilst, at all times, having the highest regard for health and safety.
Significant travel is required to carry out on-site works, primarily in and around London, although travel to other areas will increase as the business grows and diversifies.
What will I need to be considered for this vacancy?
• Full UK driving licence
• CSCS Card (Blue desirable)
• Experience of working in a hands-on role in a construction environment.
• Proven experience within a concrete repair role would be highly advantageous but is not essential.
• Positive attitude, with a strong work ethic and a desire to learn new skills
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
• Flexibility, self-motivation and strong attention to detail
• A competitive salary, level depending on skills and experience
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Private healthcare
• Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
• Life assurance (x3 salary)
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday. Flexibility with hours will be required to meet the demands of the business.
Location: Travelling to customer sites across the South East of England. Due to the current location of customer sites, candidates should be within a commutable distance of London and able to easily access Wembley on a regular basis.
More about us:
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. The Company trades through a range of brands, including market-leading PUDLO waterproofing and the innovative zero cement CEMFREE binder.
MPS, the contracting division of the Group, provides industry expertise in various applications such as concrete repair, jointing solutions and waterproofing installations. MPS has grown significantly since it was founded in 2013 and continues to evolve and expand according to industry demands.
At DB Group, we care about our people and believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market-leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
If you wish to apply for this please follow this link https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=e439222e-e6aa-4b6f-87a3-5e2209f049cf
Strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.