Injection Hose Installation
When using sheet piles as a liner wall, our injection hose system is the perfect way to ensure a warrantable, watertight basement.
This fully warrantable solution can be installed up against sheet piles and secant piles. The injection hose is installed prior to the concrete being placed, then, once all of the concrete has been poured, MPS will return to site and inject the hose to completely seal these interfaces. The injection hose system is a popular method for sealing construction joints without the need for hydrophilic or metal waterstops. MPS has had continued success with this system and highly recommends it as the best method for sealing construction joints.
Benefits of Injection Hose Installation
- Easy installation and flexible alternative to traditional joint system
- Can be used in challenging and complex situations, including adverse weather conditions
- An injectable solution to ensure a watertight joint for the life of the structure
- Installation directly onto the construction joint
- An alternative solution to joint profiles or metal waterstops
- No kicker required, therefore reducing site labour and construction programme
- Technical method for preventive
MPS offers a full injection hose service: We advise, supply and install. All of our injection hose systems are issued with a 10 year warranty.