DB Group (Holdings) Ltd based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, is a leading manufacturer of specialist cementitious products for the construction and civil engineering industry. Trading through a range of brands, including market leading admixture PUDLO waterproofing concrete and the innovative zero cement CEMFREE binder.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team based at our Head Office at Bourn, Cambridge as a Marketing Executive for a 12 month fixed term (maternity) contract with a potential of being extended.
- Assist in the creation of content, production and management of marketing materials, including brochures, case studies, newsletters, advertising etc.
- Assist with the organisation and management of events and marketing activities both internally and externally.
- Project management of the introduction of a company intranet which will include ongoing maintenance of the system including updating and creation of content.
- Create and support various campaigns across all aspects of the business.
- Act as one of the primary liaisons with the designers / suppliers of marketing and promotional materials, including arranging and agreeing quotations for work.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to produce content for the website.
- Assisting with the production of lead generation campaigns.
- Evaluating campaign activity and producing reports.
- Assisting with the management of our social media accounts.
This description is not exhaustive and is subject to review in conjunction with the post holder and according to future changes/developments in their role.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have an excellent command of the English language, particularly in verbal and written communication.
- Good team working skills and a professional approach with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- At least 2 years Marketing experience.
- A background in a B2B environment would be advantageous.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage and prioritise your own workload and be able to meet deadlines in a flexible manner.
- GCSE grades A-C.
- Marketing experience in a professional services firm (preferably in the property industry).
- To build and maintain a good working relationship with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- To be self-motivated and be able to work independently for a large majority of the time.
- To be pleasant and articulate at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your CV to HR@dbgholdings.com