Field based role travelling to construction project sites across the South East of England.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited based in Bourn, Cambridgeshire, was established in the 1970s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing, MPS Concrete Repair Solutions and the innovative zero cement Cemfree binder.
PUDLO is a world-famous brand in structural waterproofing, which began with PUDLO concrete additive. The waterproofing range has broadened into a comprehensive choice of solutions, including waterproof and gas-proof membranes and cavity drain systems.
Reporting to the Site Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing onsite technical support to multiple construction projects where PUDLO waterproofing systems are being installed, including waterproof concrete, membranes, and structural drainage systems.
By becoming the projects ‘go to expert’ for PUDLO waterproofing, you will build strong relationships across the Project Delivery Team. Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of projects once they have been secured and a contractor has been appointed; supporting the contractor in the successful implementation of the chosen PUDLO systems
- Providing industry leading technical support and QA to the project and customer throughout projects until all PUDLO works have been completed and relevant warranties have been issued
- Maintaining regular contact with all assigned projects, establishing PUDLO requirements ahead of time and arranging appointments with all designated projects
- Maintaining accurate, timely and efficient records on the company’s CRM system
- Liaising closely with Technical and Operations departments on project requirements
Although not essential as comprehensive training will be provided, applications are welcome from professionals with experience of working in a construction environment (with knowledge of site practices and safety procedures). You will need the following:
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Problem solving attitude, able to perform under pressure
- Passionate, energetic, collaborative, and empathetic
- Open and honest in approach
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
As a Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor, you’ll benefit from:
- Salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, potentially negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Company vehicle
- Permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday to Friday
At DB Group we believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
To apply for the role please follow this link: https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=baf80fff-2efa-4fcc-a52c-3686c5e0c47b
All applications for this Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.