Field based role travelling to construction project sites across the South of England.
DB Group (Holdings) Limited was established in the 1980s and is a leading innovator of durable and sustainable construction materials. We trade through a range of brands, including market leading PUDLO waterproofing and the zero cement CEMFREE binder.
At DB Group we believe in having an open culture where employees are supported, challenged and celebrate success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: developing our innovative technology, manufacturing our market leading products and providing outstanding customer service. We are committed to investing in the ongoing development of our people, enabling them to grow their careers with us as part of a forward-thinking team.
The Role – Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor
Reporting to the Site Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing onsite technical support to multiple construction projects where PUDLO waterproofing systems are being installed, including waterproof concrete, membranes, and structural drainage systems.
By becoming the projects go to expert for PUDLO waterproofing, you will build strong relationships across the project delivery team. Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of projects once they have been secured and a contractor has been appointed; supporting the contractor in the successful implementation of the chosen PUDLO systems
- Providing industry leading technical support and QA to the project and customer throughout projects until all PUDLO works have been completed and relevant warranties have been issued
- Maintaining regular contact with all assigned projects, establishing PUDLO requirements ahead of time and arranging appointments with all designated projects
- Maintaining accurate, timely and efficient records on the company’s CRM system
- Liaising closely with technical and operations departments on project requirements
As a Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Permanent contract, working full-time hours, Monday to Friday
- Salary in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, with the level dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Health Care
- Contributory pension scheme – matching company contribution up to 5%
- Life assurance (x3 salary)
- Company vehicle
Our Requirements – Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor
Applications from those with experience of working in a construction environment (with knowledge of site practices and safety procedures) are welcome, but experience is not essential as comprehensive training will be provided. You will need a full and valid UK driving licence, along with the following attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Problem solving attitude, able to perform under pressure
- Passionate, energetic, collaborative, and empathetic
- Open and honest in approach
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please follow this link to apply for the role https://dbgroupholdingsltd.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=e24c8ac0-a153-48e8-89c0-8cf0b74ed9cb
PLEASE NOTE: By clicking apply on this site, you will automatically be redirected to the DB Group website, where you will be required to complete an online application.
All applications for this Construction Site Quality Assurance Advisor vacancy should be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.